Monday 5 April 2010

Merci. Gracias. Thank U.

Had an amazing delivery this week. The wonderful Alex Reyto, of Toronto, ON, sent me the most beautiful set of hand-made jewellery pieces to sell for the Marathon fund. Some pictures are below, and you will see the amount of time and effort that has gone into this project - I just can't ever express enough gratitude. Aren't they incredible? I'll be hawking these round in the next few weeks, so if you'd like to reserve a piece, let me know.


Anyway, it got me thinking about how amazing everyone has been since I started this whole thing.

So just wanted to say a huge, massive, enormous THANK YOU to everyone who has donated so far - friends old and new, family, even people I don't know. If you've sat and blown up Halloween balloons, dressed up as ghosts and witches and My Little Ponies, come on gruelling training runs, stood in the pouring rain cheerleading, collected money on my behalf, or just listened to me moan about my chafed nips - a heartfelt thank you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment