Monday 12 April 2010

Ghosts! Ghouls! Girls Aloud!

Talking about fundraising, I threw a party last year in aid of the Marathon cause for my favourite holiday of the year, Halloween. Actually maybe second favourite after Christmas. Anyway, it's up there.

Everyone looked brilliant and there were some really awesome costumes! Had I not been too drunk to remember the Best Dressed Award, I think a strong contender might have been Mattie as the kid from The Orphanage - I'm still having nightmares. We managed to have it in the basement of the Princess of Wales while it still retained some spookiness and hadn't yet been converted into a hideous Primrose Hill gastro pub.

And you amazing people raised over £220! Thanks to everyone who came, dressed up, donated, bought decorations, carved pumpkins, baked cakes, danced to Cheryl Cole or smashed the pinata and wore the remains as a decorative head trophy. Truly terrifying.



No comments:

Post a Comment