Monday 29 March 2010

Blogging about Blogging. Too much.

Had some exciting news this weekend. I have another follower! My good friend Kate had checked the blog and was dismayed, yes DISMAYED, to find I hadn't updated. I couldn't believe it! I am basically Julie Powell. I mean, I'm thinking next stop - publishing deal in North America. To be fair, she is recovering from foot surgery at home so probably didn't have all that much else to do. But still! Thanks Layfers, and get well soon.

So.... Please, if you're reading this with any interest, or just through sheer Monday night Facebook boredom, please donate! It's easy and secure online at:

www.justgiving.com/paulandgracelondonmarathon2010

Your donation will make a real difference to an amazing charity and will be very much appreciated :-)

In other news, I had an exciting delivery to the office last week. A crate of Majestic wines? Some nice books, DVDs? No, it was my bulk buy from lucozade.com. Actually, I guess being sent 24 tubes of disgusting carbohydrate gel and a crate of Orange Sport drinks is quite depressing. But these little gems are amazing when you're out on the run.. you get that sick feeling.. can't..go..on.. just down the goop and you're away. It's like when Mario eats the mushrooms.



As for the long run, did about 14-15 miles on Sunday, in about 2 hours 45 minutes. Same route as last week and a little bit extra round London Fields. Not too many to go now. I HAVE to keep telling myself that there's only a couple more of these horrors until it's taper time in mid-April.

1 comment: